These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Thrive Republic, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Thrive Republic and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Thrive Republic and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Thrive Republic, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen.
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Thrive Republic.
4. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Thrive Republic, its officers, directors, owners, partners, employees, agents, suppliers and any third party service provider to the Website from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including legal fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or your use and access of the Website.
5. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order; or
c. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
6. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
7. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
8. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reason including if you breach these terms and conditions.
9. You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Password and Security
10. When registering for one of our programmes, you will be asked to create a password, which you should keep confidential and not disclose or share with anyone.
11. If we have reason to believe that there is or is likely to be any misuse of the Website or breach of security, we may require you to change your password or suspend your account.]
Links to other websites
10. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Thrive Republic or that of our affiliates.
11. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites, we do not sponsor, endorse, adopt, confirm, guarantee or approve of any material or representations made in those Websites and we disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
12. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
14. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Thrive Republic makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis.
15. During the period of your membership, Thrive Republic grants you a limited, non-commercial, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access the Services for your personal use in accordance with these terms and conditions (the Membership). Thrive Republic reserves all rights not expressly granted herein in the Services and may terminate this license at any time for any reason or no reason.
16. We reserve all rights and give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Thrive Republic is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
17. Whilst Thrive Republic uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
18. Thrive Republic accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
19. Thrive Republic reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
20. You agree to pay the full price for each Membership you purchase from the Website. You are responsible for the timely payment of all fees. All fees, payments and purchases are subject to these terms and conditions and the information contained on the Website.
21. Prices include VAT and other taxes but may be subject to additional third party charges.
22. If you are unhappy with your Membership for any reason, you can request a refund on your purchase within 30 days by emailing [email protected] We will refund you the full purchase price of your Membership.
23. We strongly recommend that you seek medical advice before starting any programmes offered by Thrive Republic. None of the information provided by Thrive Republic is a substitute for medical advice any medical treatment. You should not use the Services if you are underweight, pregnant, breastfeeding, under 18 or have any medical condition which affects your dietary requirements.
24. You agree that you are using your own judgment in using the Service and you agree that you are doing so at your own risk. We make no representations or warranties concerning the Service and neither we, our affiliates nor any of the officers, directors, owners, employees, agents, representatives and assigns of each will be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or other losses or damages that may result including, but not limited to, economic loss, injury, illness or death.
Limitation of liability.
25. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
26. To the extent that the Website and Content are provided free of charge, we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage of any kind.
27. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
28. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Thrive Republic accepts no liability for any of the following:
a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software; or
c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
29. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. Thrive Republic may assign its rights and duties under these terms and conditions to any party at any time without notice to you.
30. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time without notice. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Your continued use of the Website and the Services after any amendment will constitute your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions, as amended. You should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
32. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
33. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
34. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
35. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Thrive Republic details
36. Thrive Republic is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number SC599096 whose registered address is Hudson House,, 8 Albany Street, Edinburgh, EH1 3QB and it operates the Website www.thriverepublic.com.
You can contact Thrive Republic by email on [email protected]